Monday, July 25, 2005

scientists corner- part 1 0f 10

dear all,
so sorry for the lag but i've actually been thinking up ideas for this blog, anyway, as i havent officially left for my holidays, i think i can discuss with you things about science and what not, frankly, i won't really have much time to comunicate because i have my mums sister & co over so i'm going to have to put on my ' guests entertainment' hat for the next week actually but anyway, science. It is a very interesting subject actually buut, some wierdos think it's boring, well they are so WRONG. Science is one of the most fascinating subjects on the planet. during my science postings, we will be discussing different scientific topics, join me tommorrow for another episode of scientists corner, where we will be discussing electricity

same place (different time though!)

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home